SPACE APPLICATIONS & RESEARCH CONSULTANCY
Space Applications & Research Consultancy (SPARC) was established in 2016. SPARC is a group of physicists and engineers with established research experience in the fields of Data, Space, Nuclear, Plasma and Material Sciences.
The interdisciplinary character of SPARC permits the development and provision of high-demanding tailored services in several fields. Our main activities are focused, but not limited, to space research and applications.
SPARC develops and provides:
- Data services and distribution
- Scientific data curation and processing
- Data analysis
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence applications
- Simulations of energetic particle detectors
- Data driven physics models
- Detection & forecasting of space weather events
- R&D Project Management
Our headquarters are located on Earth in downtown Athens, Greece.
- Real Time Data
- SPARC appointed as expert consultants
- Space Radiation Effects Nowcast (SREN) platform
- Data Exploitation of new GALILEO Environmental Monitoring Units
- NGRM Data Processing for ESA SSA Programme